Wednesday, May 27, 2020


  Mother's Day

 



Everybody posting pics
And I can't even look thru mine
Is it wrong that I feel resent
Yall said I would heal, in time
I can't shut you out
You're stuck in my mind
Words coming outta nowhere
 As I write this rhyme
I remember your words
But cant recite the quotes
Cant forget this hurt
So tears fall on my shirt

FUCK

I'm stuck on you 
I'm stuck on us
I hide the pain from my kids
Staying strong is a must
I want them to smile
I want them to know
Your memories bring joy
No matter where we go
When they mention you, I'll just laugh
Kanye shrug off the pain
Then that pain builds this wrath
That inks thru this pen

FUCK

I can't eat crabs
I can't drink beer
So I'll honor you in other ways
Whatever to keep you near
And when I face fear
I remember the battles you fought
How God pulled us thru
To get me here this far
I sat beside you till the end
No doubts on my part
May Allah grant u Jannah
The highest
From the bottom of my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment